What is CMAT?
CMAT or the Common Management Admission Test is a national level aptitude test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBA/PGDM courses in B-schools across India. The exam is conducted in online mode and the duration of the exam is three hours the CMAT question paper consists of 100 questions from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. CMAT accepted by all colleges approved by AICTE for admissions in MBA/PGDM.
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The Medium of question paper will be in english only
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- Candidate will get 04(four) marks for each correct response.
- For each incorrect response 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option showing on the screen.
- However, after the process of challenges of the key, if more than one option is found to be correct then the multiple correct options will be given the four marks (+4). Any incorrect option marked will be given the minus one mark (-1). Un-answered/Unattempt will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
|Types of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2022 Registration
Registration for CMAT Exam 2022 has started. Visit the page to register yourself for CMAT 2022 exam -> More about CMAT Registration